You can access any or all of your Salesforce objects right from the Octiv document you want to associate with them.
Link Presentations to Salesforce
Follow these steps to link presentations to Salesforce:
- From the Presentation you’d like to link, click the Properties tab.
- Scroll through the Properties menu to Salesforce Account.
- Click Search.
- Select an Object from the following dropdown list: Opportunity, Lead, Account, or Contact.
- Search for the Salesforce Opportunity, Lead, Account, or Contact once the field has been selected in the previous step.
- Click Assign.
Push Data from Your Documents to Salesforce
Follow these steps to run a presentation and link the information to Salesforce:
- From the Presentation Build view, click Next Steps tab.
- If the presentation is still in Draft form, click Publish Now.
- Click Start Presenting.
- Click Stop Presenting.
- From the Salesforce Activity window, create an activity and/or add a Salesforce Contact.
- Click Submit. Your activity is pushed to Salesforce, and you can find it in the Activity History section of your Salesforce object.
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.