You don’t have to leave Octiv to associate a document with a Salesforce object such as an Opportunity, Lead, Account, or Contact.
Follow these steps to associate an opportunity with a document:
- From the document, click the Properties tab.
- Scroll down to Salesforce Opportunity and click Search.
- In the pop-up window, use the search bar to find your Opportunity.
- Click the Opportunity you want.
- Click Assign. You receive a notification that the Opportunity is associated with your document.
- Click Refresh variables in the variables tab to associate the information from that Opportunity.
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.