Not everyone gets (or wants) to see everything you create. Use Roles and Permissions to control who sees what—and what each person can do within the account.
Use these steps to customize your Roles & Permissions:
- From the Administration view, select Roles & Permissions.
- Select “Create New Role”.
- Name your role in the Role Name field.
- Click Add User and select any and all users you wish to assign this role.
- Click the Permissions tab and choose the options appropriate for the role you’ve created. Various kinds of permissions are collected under the tabs, or you can use the search field to find the permissions you want. You can select the default permissions set as your starting point.
- Click Save.
*Note: An empty box, next to a set of permissions indicates NONE of the individual qualifiers are selected; a “-” means at least one qualifier is selected; a check mark means ALL qualifiers are selected.
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.