If you’re a system administrator you have this power, and you wield it from your Administration view. Take the following steps:
- Click on the User Drop Down Menu (your avatar).
- Click Administration.
- Click Roles and Permissions.
- Click on the Administrators group.
- Click on the Add User button.
- Select the user you would like to add to this group.
- Click Add User.
When you add a user to the administrators group, that user is automatically removed from his or her previous group.
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.