Contact Octiv to enable this feature for your account.
Octiv allows the option to download your presentation documents to PowerPoint. Once enabled, your Octiv Administrator can complete the initial setup. Then, this functionality will be available for all users.
OCTIV ADMINISTRATOR INITIAL SETUP
Follow the steps below after this feature has been enabled for your account.
- Open the Administration menu
- Click Account Settings
- Click the General tab
- Under Download Formats, click to enable the Microsoft Powerpoint option
- Click Save
HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR PRESENTATIONS TO POWERPOINT
- Open a Presentation template or document
- Click the Properties tab
- Scroll the Properties tab to the Document Options section
- Click to enable the Allow PPTX Downloads option
Once these steps are taken, document owners and recipients will have the option to download to PowerPoint by simply clicking the Download Document button in the Table of Contents column.
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.