There’s more than one route from slide to slide in your presentations—in fact, you can choose from six. Use these effects to your advantage by following these steps:
- Within the presentation you’d like to edit, scroll through the Table of Contents panel to find the slide you want to add a transition effect to.
- Click on the gear icon that appears when you hover over the slide.
- Click Edit Properties from the dropdown menu.
- In the Slide Properties window that appears, choose Transition.
- Hover over an effect to preview it; click to select.
- Click Save.
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.