The Case for Digital Redlining
With Octiv, users can complete proposals and contracts in just minutes. Teams can generate, collaborate on, manage and execute transactional documents with Octiv. Octiv’s electronic signature feature addresses a wide range of eSignature needs.
- Octiv electronic signatures meet the United States Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce (ESIGN) Act and the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA).
- Sign anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Set up commonly used document templates just once with signature rules, dynamic text fields and conditional logic.
- View and customize reports to see which documents are out for signature, which are awaiting signatures and more.
- View a complete audit trail and history of signers.
- Receive alerts for actions like document is being viewed, signatures and more.
If you are interested in more advanced electronic signature workflows, Octiv offers an integration with DocuSign, the leading digital transaction management platform. Learn more about our DocuSign integration here.
Click the image for a larger view
Ready for an end-to-end eSignature solution?
Download our eSignature datasheet now.