Octiv’s conditional content enables the regular business user to write logic without code. Use the new point-and-click tools to easily add conditional logic to paragraphs of text without the need to learn syntax. For example, if an opportunity includes a particular product, you can show information about that product. Otherwise, you can hide that content.
- Sub-page element control
- Conditional blocks and locked blocks are sub, not page level
- Conditional include logic is at page level
- Extent to integration (product page references in crm)
- Set permissions to prevent users from being able to edit the content
- Provide the business user with functionality to write logic without code
Conditional Content Statements
Click the image for a larger view
Want to learn more about document generation?
Download the Document Generation datasheet now.