As we head into the holiday weekend and the month of July, we wanted to stop and give some love to June. It’s been a busy month for Octiv, and we wanted to create a single destination where our visitors could access all of our resources from June. Enjoy!
From Here to Mobility
The second infographic in the Future of Work series details the obstacles and real-life customer situations faced by today’s most innovative companies. From Here to Mobility explores solutions to the challenges of getting work done in the digital age:
- Why today’s workforce thrives outside the physical office
- How mobile devices are becoming important workplace tools
- Why successful digital transformation depends on effective change management
Lessonly and the One-Call Close
“In sales, you want to make sure your prospects stay on task – and I was able to do that with Octiv.”
Creating and maintaining urgency throughout a sales call is imperative for sales reps. Ross Lubbers, an account executive with learning software company Lessonly, recognized this need and was able to close a deal in a single, 90-minute call with the help of Octiv.
From Here to the Bottom Line
The third and final infographic in the Future of Work series details the obstacles and real-life customer situations faced by today’s most innovative companies. From Here to the Bottom Line explores solutions to the challenges of today’s tech-driven marketplace:
- Why user experience can impact a company’s productivity
- How a consistent buyer experience can reduce customer churn
- Why more companies are investing in the cloud in the coming years
Future of Work Webinar
The culmination of the Future of Work series, this webinar featured a discussion between Octiv, Velocify and DocuSign about how to future-proof your employees and business, and boost your bottom line.
In the recorded webinar you’ll learn:
- How companies can boost their productivity for their employees
- Why mobility is a top priority for companies and customers they serve
- When technology can enhance customer experience and boost bottom the line
The Case for Digital Document Generation
Did you know your sales reps could be spending over half of their days on non-selling activities, like generating (and searching for) sales content? This cuts into time they could be focusing on nurturing relationships with prospects and closing deals.
The Case for Digital Document Generation illustrates how shifting the document generation process to digital can improve productivity and increase revenue. This whitepaper details the following solutions presented by digital document generation:
- How document generation can impact a sales team’s productivity
- Why timing is essential in sales and how digital document generation can impact it
- How digital document generation can improve accuracy throughout the sales process