You can bring your Octiv data into an embedded Formstack form by mapping fields.
Follow these steps to map fields:
- From Document Build view, click the Assets tab.
- Drag and drop your selected form from the Assets menu into the Table of Contents on the left side of your screen.
- Select the gear that appears when you hover over the form page and click Edit Properties.
- Select the field you would like to pass into the form from the Variable Name. These data points can come from a variety of sources such as Salesforce, MS Dynamics, NetSuite, etc..
- Select the Form Field that should receive the data.
- Click Add Mapping to save your setup.
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.