Send multiple quotes in one document and allow a customer to select options and sign with DocuSign.
Follow these steps to add multiple quotes within a document:
- Add your quotes within the Table of Contents of your document.
- Click on the Wheel icon located to the right of a quote.
- Select Edit Properties. A Page Properties window appears.
- Click Allow Acceptance with Overall Proposal Agreement underneath the Acceptance header.
- Ensure that the Include this content with the e-signature button is also selected.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 2 through 6 with any additional quotes that you are adding to your document.
Publishing and sending a document to a client gives him or her the ability to accept your quote(s) from within the proposal by choosing a quote from the Table of Contents—or after clicking the Sign/Accept button.
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.