Control how your buttons and lists appear on your screen.
Note: An Octiv Related List enables you to link pages of content in Octiv to specific products in Salesforce so that you can add content to a proposal that is specific to a particular product simply by adding that product to the opportunity.
Follow these steps to edit the layout of your lists and buttons:
- On the top menu bar, navigate to the Opportunity screen and pick any existing Opportunity (or other launching Objects).
- Click the Edit Layout button in the upper right.
- Click Buttons and then add the two buttons labeled Add Existing Document and New Octiv Document.
- Click Related Lists and add the Octiv Documents list to your screen.
- When the list is in place, click the wrench icon just above the list title.
- Select the fields that you would like to add to the list, we recommend:
- Document name
- Created Date
- Last Modified Date
- Last Viewed
- Choose how you’d like your list to be sorted.
- Click Save. You may be prompted to apply the changes; if so, click Yes.
- Add your Octiv Content Related List to your Product screen layout by clicking the Products tab.
- Select any Product.
- Click the Edit Layout button.
- Drag your Octiv Content Related List into Place.
- Click Save.
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.