The Octiv integration gives Egnyte users the power to create, share, collaborate and sign documents online – on any device, anywhere. Once a document is signed, Octiv automatically saves a completed document to the correct Egnyte folder for secure storage and sharing.
With the Octiv integration Egnyte users can:
- Use Egnyte’s search to find files, right from within an Octiv account
- Build Octiv documents with files stored in the Egnyte repository
- Automatically sync the latest version of Egnyte files to have access to the most up-to-date version within Octiv
- Collaboration with any internal or external party on any type of document that requires eSignature
- Send a copy of the completed document to the correct Egnyte folder for secure storage
- Track interaction with shared files for more timely and informed follow-up
To use your Egnyte, or other cloud storage account, simply select the New Page button from a document. Then select the option to add from a cloud asset.
Choose Egnyte from the list of Octiv’s cloud storage partners and log into your Egnyte account. This will give you access to all of your folders and files that are stored through Egnyte and can bring them into your Octiv document.
To learn more about our Egnyte integration, head to our website and have one of our experts get in touch with you!
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.