A System Administrator can connect an Octiv account to any of several cloud storage providers so that you and your customers can automatically store signed documents in Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, SharePoint, Salesforce Files, Alfresco, Citrix ShareFile, Hubspot Files, Azure Storage, Jive, Egnyte,or Amazon S3.
Follow these steps to connect a cloud storage account:
- From the Account Settings view, click Integrations in the Table of Contents panel
- Click Cloud Storage from the menu
- Use the Choose button to select from available cloud storage platforms – follow the prompts to log in to your platform
- Click the folder where you’d like documents to be saved, and click Select
- Under the Filename Pattern field, use Insert Variable to choose how your uploaded documents are named and organized
- If you want to limit cloud storage to one destination, click Use Single Account Authentication
- Click Save
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.