When you attach a document from a cloud platform, any updates to these files in your cloud account are reflected in the attached document link. The attachment link is always up to date with the most current version of the file on your cloud platform. Deleting or moving a file from your cloud platform won’t delete it from your documents, however, so remember to remove deleted attachments from your saved templates.
You can add attachments to any document you haven’t published. Adding an attachment includes an option for using cloud files from any of these platforms:
- Google Drive
- Salesforce Files
- Amazon S3
Here’s how you attach a document from a cloud platform:
- From the document (draft only) you’d like to attach files to, click Attachments in the Table of Contents panel.
- In the popup window that appears, click Cloud File.
- From our available cloud platform connections, click the one you want.
- Follow the prompts to sign in to your platform. Your credentials aren’t stored; you can see and revoke access from your cloud platform.
- Click the file you want.
- Click the Select button. Your document attaches to your draft.
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.