Follow these steps to move multiple users from one workgroup to another (and another, and another . . .):
- From the User Dropdown menu in the top right corner, click Administration.
- Click Users.
- Click Export CSV on the right hand side of the page.
- Update the CSV report by entering the new Workgroup name for the Users you want tomove in the Workgroups column.
- Verify that the default names of the columns are the same as the expected variable names inthe User upload (see note at bottom).
- From the Administration view, click Workgroups.
- Click the Bulk Move Users button.
- Upload your edited CSV. Your users move into the Workgroup you assigned them.
Note: You’ll likely need to update two column names in the CSV report. Email Address becomes Email, and Workgroups becomes Workgroup.
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.