Octiv Signals is a feature which enables you to set up email alerts triggered by specific activities within your account or sent as a regular briefing of the activities you want to keep tabs on. A system administrator can set up this feature.
Follow these steps to configure alerts:
- From your Administration Settings view, click the Signals button
- Click New Alert on the right-hand side of the page
- In the Document Type, choose the Document Type you want to have the alert trigger on and click Continue
- In the Alert Options section, choose and set the attributes of your document that you want the alert to trigger on and click Continue (Note: Owner, Title, Value, and Tag will not trigger the alert until the document is published). Available options are:
- In the Delivery section:
- Use the Alert Name field to give your alert an identity
- Choose the frequency of the alert (Immediate, Daily digest, or Weekly digest)
- Choose the recipients of the alert (Note: recipients will have to be Reports of your user in the Relationships hierarchy in order to show up in the dropdown)
- Click Create
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.