You can easily add variables to your presentation slides.
Follow these steps to enter variables manually:
- From the Build View, click the Text icon.
- Click Add.
- In the text box that appears, manually enter your variables.
Follow these steps add variables by using the Variables tab:
- From the Build View, click the Variables tab.
- In the Variables panel, you see categories of variables. Choose the category you want to see the individual variables.
- From the Variables panel, you can
- Drag and drop the variable you want into your slide. The related formatting stays intact.
- Click the plus icon to choose your variable. The variable lands where your cursor appears in your slide.
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.