Whenever you’re in the build view of a document draft, the Table of Contents panel appears along the left of your screen.
This is where you develop the outline of your document, including sections and content pages. From this panel, you can
- Toggle the Preview switch to show variable values.
- Click New Section or New Page to add sections and pages in your content. You can click to drag and drop sections and content pages around in the order you wish. New pages automatically appear below the currently selected page.
- Hover over section titles to make a gear appear on the right. From this gear you can
- Edit Title
- Edit Properties (change section guidelines for acceptance by simple checkboxes; include logic to determine whether the section will show or hide)
- Hover over page titles to make a gear appear on the right. This gear enables you to
- Edit Title
- Edit Properties (make page required or optional for acceptance; use logic to determine whether the page will show or hide)
- Copy to Library
- Click Attachments to add files to the document—from your computer or from a cloud platform.
- Use a Download Document option if the PDF download option has been enabled in the document properties.
Note: Attachments are not included as pages in the online or downloaded version of the document.
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.