If your recipient opts to return a wet-signed PDF version of your document via email rather than applying an e-signature to the on-line version, the PDF file can be used to move a document from an Open state to Accepted.
To accomplish this task, follow these steps:
- Open the build view of your document in an Open state.
- Click to expand the Properties tab.
- Click the Status bar at the top of the Properties tab to reveal the option to Mark as Accepted and Upload Wet Signature. This will open the Upload Signed Document modal.
- On the Upload Signed Document modal, click Choose file.
- Select the wet signed PDF file returned by your recipient to upload and associate to the document. Note: The selected file will also act as the new document download.
- Click Submit.
The document now shows a status of Accepted.
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.