Use Call to Action buttons to enable your document recipients to act on your document in different ways. Options include:
- Accept prompts the recipient to sign a document by using Octiv’s eSignature tool or—if it has been connected and enabled—DocuSign.
- Decline enables the recipient to decline a document with comment.
- Ask a Question gives the recipient a chance to submit a question or comment to the document owner, who then receives an email notification.
- Add People allows the recipient to forward a document to colleagues for signature.
- New Change Request (contracts only) lets the recipient amend a contract and return it to the document owner for acceptance.
Follow these steps to create Call to Action buttons:
- In Build view for the document you want to add buttons to, click the Add Call to Action button—the plus sign with a dotted outline along the top of the page.
- From the dropdown menu, use the Button Label field to enter a title, and then select the action you want your button to perform.
- Click Save.
To edit or delete a button you’ve created, hover over the button and click the pencil icon in the upper right corner. You see a dropdown menu that enables you to edit or delete.
Note: A document owner can add a Call to Action button after a document has been published, however, they will not be able to add a new call to action button after document acceptance.
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.