When you’re in Document List view, a list of filters appears in the Table of Contents panel to help you quickly find what you’re looking for.
These filters include:
- Saved Searches
- All Documents
- My Documents
- Recent Documents: Click the gear icon to choose a time frame.
- Last 7 Days
- Last 30 Days
- Last 60 days
- Last 6 months
- Archived Documents
- Presentation Templates
- Proposal Templates
- Contract Templates
- Drafts: Unpublished documents
- Open: Published documents that haven’t been accepted or declined
- Pending Approval: Documents awaiting approval, which can no longer be edited
- Accepted: Documents that have been accepted by your client
- Declined: Documents that have been declined by your client
Click any of these filters to place a search operator into our advanced search bar. You can combine these filters to create custom search filters.
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.