Your Document Properties control basic information about your file as well as privacy and access. You can make changes to those properties for a single document or for several documents at once.
Just click the checkbox next to the document(s) you’d like to edit from your Document List. Clicking the pencil icon that appears at the top right brings up a Document Properties editing panel on the right side of your screen.
If you’re working in a document in Build View, you can click the Properties tab to reach the Properties editing panel.
From that panel (and depending on how many and what kind of documents you’re editing), you can make changes to elements such as:
- Document Properties
- Client Name
- Expiration Date
- Private (only you and your collaborators can view and edit)
- Public (anyone in your organization can view and edit)
- Document Options
- Enable Access Code
- Allow PDF, DOCX, PPTX, or ZIP Downloads
- Enable Cover Page
- Enable Post Acceptance
- Enable Print Table of Contents
- Require All Signers for Acceptance
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.