Your user dropdown menu is also your avatar (which you can customize through User Settings), located in the top right corner no matter where you are in the application. From this menu, you have the following options:
- User Profile gives you access to your user settings and enables you to edit your profile and change your password.
- Administration takes you to account and user details where, if you’re a System Administrator, you can manipulate themes, change roles and permissions, create or edit workgroups, and so on.
- Guided Tour connects you to our application tour, training videos, step-by-step walkthroughs, and support center.
- Support takes you straight to our support center.
- Sign Out when you want to exit Octiv. But why would you?
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.