You can require document recipients to fill out any necessary webforms before they complete the signing process. Using required forms enables you to collect billing and other information crucial to completing a transaction right when it goes into effect.
Follow these steps to insert a Required Form from the document Build View:
- Click the Assets tab.
- Select Forms. You see a list of forms forms available in your Asset Library.
- Drag and drop the desired form to the appropriate placement in your Table of Contents panel.
- Click the gear icon next to the form in the Table of Contents panel.
- Click Edit Properties from the dropdown menu.
- Check the box for Make Required.
- Click Save.
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.