Our Logic Builder gives you a simplified way to include conditional logic at the section and page level of your documents. A series of dropdown lists, operators, and value fields help you establish specific parameters for showing or hiding large pieces of content.
Follow these steps to add conditional logic to a page or section:
- From the document Build view, hover over the desired page or section title in the Table of Contents panel. A gear icon appears.
- Click the gear icon.
- From the dropdown menu, click Edit Properties.
- In the Page Properties pop-up window, click Include Logic.
- Within the window:
- Select the field to be evaluated.
- Select the operator.
- Enter a value to act as the operand.
- You now see the full expression. Click Save.
If you established logic to hide the page or section in an active document, refresh your browser to see your change in draft mode. Otherwise, your new logic statement doesn’t take effect until you publish your document.
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.