To add an image, slide, text snippet, or another asset, follow these steps:
- From Assets view, click the Add New button on the top right
- Click on the type of Asset you want to add in the dropdown menu
- If you’re adding proposal or contract content, click Content and create it in the Build view that appears
- If adding a slide to your Asset Library, click Slide Content and use the Build view to customize your slide. Reference this article if you need tips on how to build content in a slide
- If choosing Content from Word or Upload Image/File, an Upload New Files modal appears into which you can drag and drop your file or click Choose File to find the one you want
- To add a Text Snippet, use the popup window to name and create your snippet
Your new assets appear in the Asset Library, which you can access from any page within Octiv.
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.