You can control the data displayed in the grid by using the Grid Detail Selector. The Grid Detail Selector options are:
- Detailed Data displays table detail only. For instance, in a table listing sales in dollars for all stores in a region for a given month, the amount sold by each store that month is displayed.
- Totals Data displays the table totals only. In the table described above, the total amount of all sales at all regional stores that month is displayed.
- Details and Totals displays both the individual store sales numbers, as well as the total sales numbers at the bottom of the store sales column.
To change displayed table details:
- Place your cursor over the gears icon.
- Click to select the menu option, described above, you want applied to your table.
The Report Builder displays the data as requested.
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.