Click on the Reporting tab from your Octiv Dashboard to see activity reports for the documents, templates, and users in your Octiv account.
Some options that may be helpful include:
- Document filtering – a dropdown menu on the top right enables you to display all documents or to sort by proposals, presentations, or contracts.
- Proposal tracking – find all your proposals, their analytics, and details including: client, status, value, views, owner, published date, and last viewed date.
- Template tracking – find out which of your templates are working hardest for you with data including close rate, number of documents created from each template, number of times published, number of views, and number of documents accepted.
- User activity – find out who’s doing what—and with which documents. The User reporting tab provides analytics for all users, including those who have been deleted. Within it you find each user’s number of documents created and published, number of views, number of documents accepted, and close rate.
- Time breakdown – a dropdown menu on the top right enables you to look at data from the past 7, 30, or 60 days.
Want to grab a report of this data? Download it as a CSV file by clicking the Download button on the top right.
Did this article help?
Please provide us your feedback below.