INDIANAPOLIS (Nov. 18, 2015) — TinderBox, a leader in sales productivity technologies, launched its 2016 Sales Predictions today, featuring insights from sales and marketing executives on the changes companies can expect to see in sales in 2016.
Based on expert commentary from leaders at Angie’s List, Emarsys, LevelEleven, SalesLoft, Return Path and more, the predictions identify nine key trends for sales that range from the rise of a disruptive social network to the increasing importance of inside sales.
“The selling profession is undergoing a massive transformation fueled by rising expectations from hyper-connected customers,” said David Kerr, TinderBox chief operating officer. “Our 2016 Sales Predictions provides candid, insightful thoughts from executives that can help companies plan for the wave of change expected in sales next year.”
Key executive predictions include:
- Competition for tech-savvy salespeople will increase – Ben Ledo, director of eCommerce, Angie’s List
- LinkedIn’s reign will end – Craig Elias, chief executive officer, Shift Selling
- The role of the phone will return – Derek Grant, vice president of Sales, SalesLoft
- Disruptive tech will demolish the status quo – Michelle Vasko-Sparks, director of business development and marketing, Relevant Solutions
- Content will become an essential element of the sales process – Justin Fite, chief revenue officer, Geofeedia
- Prescriptive technology will trump predictive intelligence – Bob Marsh, chief executive officer, LevelEleven
- Data will become the unifier between sales and marketing – Sean Brady, president, Americas, Emarsys
- Sales tech consolidation will happen in 2016 – Steve Richard, founder, Vorsight BP
- Sales leaders will follow fewer metrics – Christy Weymouth, director, sales development, Return Path
The TinderBox 2016 Sales Predictions is available free online here.
The launch of TinderBox’s 2016 Sales Predictions follows the introduction of the company’s new online tools to streamline workflow and approvals across sales, marketing and legal teams. The new innovations make it possible for teams across an organization to collaborate on contracts, quotes, sales proposals and presentations in real-time or through a user-defined workflow to enforce approvals and ensure accuracy.
Octiv provides a document generation platform designed to create efficiencies in creating documents like proposals, quotes, contracts, presentations and more. Octiv integrates data from back-office systems to streamline workflows, save time and accelerate the document creation and delivery process. Founded in 2010, Octiv services more than 400 organizations including enterprises such as General Electric and Siemens, and high-growth companies such as Lindamood-Bell and G/O Digital. To learn more, visit octiv.com.