Octiv Identifies Top Trends Predicted to Transform Sales in 2017
Sales, Marketing Thought Leaders Predict Major Shifts in Coming Year
INDIANAPOLIS (Dec. 1, 2016) — Octiv, a leading provider of sales productivity solutions, launched its 2017 Sales Predictions today, featuring insights from sales and marketing executives on the changes companies can expect to see in sales in 2017.
Based on expert observations from leaders at Terminus, Oracle Marketing Cloud, ServiceNow, CEB and more, the predictions identify 17 key sales trends that range from the rise of formal sales education to sales enablement taking center stage for sales organizations.
“While the ultimate goal of sales teams remains the same, the methods to achieve that goal have evolved significantly,” said Brad Gillespie, chief marketing officer at Octiv. “Our 2017 Sales Predictions offer clear, provocative insights from some of the leading executives in sales and marketing.”
Key executive predictions include:
- 2017: The year of sales enablement – Sarah Fricke, business partner, sales operations, CEB
- Technographics will replace firmographics – Jason Vargas, managing director, sales development, Datanyze
- Preparing for a much smaller world in sales – Ralph Barsi, senior director, global demand center, ServiceNow
- The blurring of lines between inbound and outbound – Peter Caputa, vice president, sales, HubSpot
- Sales enablement: the next generation – Roderick Jefferson, head of global enablement, Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Embracing the power of AI – Michelle Vasko-Sparks, director of business development and marketing, Relevant Solutions
- True sales and marketing alignment – Tonni Bennett, director of sales, Terminus
- A new medium for sales communication – Josh Schwartz, director of sales, Bizlibrary
The Octiv 2017 Sales Predictions is available free online here.
The launch of Octiv’s 2017 Sales Predictions follows the announcement of a strategic investment from GE Ventures, which will enable Octiv to expand its product capabilities, strengthen its engineering team, and refine its go-to-market strategy.
Octiv provides a document workflows platform designed to create efficiencies in generating documents like proposals, quotes, contracts, presentations and more. Octiv integrates data from back-office systems to streamline workflows, save time and accelerate the document creation and delivery process. Founded in 2010, Octiv services more than 400 organizations including enterprises such as General Electric and Siemens, and high-growth companies such as Lindamood-Bell and G/O Digital. To learn more, visit octiv.com.