INDIANAPOLIS (January 30, 2018) — Octiv, a leading provider of document generation and contract lifecycle management solutions, announced it will host a webinar in collaboration with Sales Hacker to explore the trends and predictions gathered in Octiv’s latest interactive poll, The Future of Sales Tech.
“We’re excited to dive into the results from our survey, and to discuss what these predictions mean for the future of sales technology,” said Adam Becker, Octiv’s Sr. Director of Account Management & Commercial Sales. “This view into what account executive and sales leaders expect to see in the sales tech landscape will help our listeners plan their own strategies for 2018 and beyond.”
By attending the session, webinar listeners will learn:
- Results from Octiv’s nationwide survey of account executives and sales leaders
- How their predictions stack up to their peers’ and industry leaders’
- Key trends to watch in 2018 about the sales technology space
- What technology investments sales professionals should make to set their organizations up for success
- Key tips and best practices for using technology to automate the sales processes
How to Execute Key Predictions on the Future of Sales Tech will take place from 1 – 2 p.m. EST on January 30, 2018. Register now to take advantage of this valuable look into the future of sales tech.
This announcement follows news of Octiv’s recognition as a leader in the Indianapolis tech scene by G2 Crowd.
Octiv provides a document generation platform designed to create efficiencies in creating documents like proposals, quotes, contracts, presentations and more. Octiv integrates data from back-office systems to streamline workflows, save time and accelerate the document creation and delivery process. Founded in 2010, Octiv services more than 300 organizations including enterprises such as General Electric and Siemens, and high-growth companies such as Lindamood-Bell and G/O Digital. To learn more, visit octiv.com.