Why Octiv + Microsoft OneDrive
The Octiv integration with Microsoft OneDrive gives Octiv users the power to easily share, access and manage files within the Octiv platform. Octiv allows you to easily create a professionally branded document, redline it, share it and send it for eSignature. Once a document is signed, Octiv automatically saves it to the correct OneDrive folder for secure storage and sharing. This powerful solution allows customers to leverage the power of OneDrive without having to leave the Octiv interface.
- Use OneDrive’s search to find the files you need, right from within Octiv
- Build Octiv documents with files stored in the OneDrive repository
- Automatically update the latest file in your Octiv document template if you upload a new version in OneDrive
- Send copies of signed agreements to all parties and to specific folders in OneDrive
- Microsoft OneDrive Account
- Support for Microsoft OneDrive for Business Account
About Microsoft OneDrive
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world. We do business in 170 countries and are made up of 114,000 passionate employees dedicated to fulfilling our mission of helping you and your organization achieve more.
For more information about Microsoft OneDrive, please visit their website.
Other Integrations You Might Find Interesting
The Best Apps.
The Octiv integration with Microsoft OneDrive gives Octiv users the power to easily share, access and manage files within the Octiv platform.Fill out the form to speak with a member of our sales team about unifying your document workflow with Microsoft OneDrive.