Why Octiv + Google Sign-In
Google Sign-In partners with Octiv to ensure secure authentication to reduce the burden of login for users, by enabling them to sign into Octiv with their Google account they already use with Gmail, Google+, and other Google services. Google’s Identify Platform provides comprehensive federated identity management and flexible Single Sign-On (SSO) solutions. By eliminating numerous passwords and enabling secure mobile access with SSO, you can speed onboarding and increase user adoption of your applications.
- Single Sign-On: Eliminate multiple passwords and enable one-click access to the Octiv platform from any device.
- Multi-Factor Authentication: Provide strong authentication through mobile phones, one-time passcodes and hard tokens.
- Access Security: Extend identity security beyond the firewall to web applications and APIs, including the Octiv platform.
- Directory: Manage your identities using our directory in the cloud.
- Provisioning: Synchronize the permissions of identities across all your identity stores.
- Governance: Govern, control and secure access to customer profiles and identity data.
- G Suite account
About Google Sign-In
Larry Page and Sergey Brin founded Google in September 1998. Since then, the company has grown to more than 70,000 employees worldwide, with a wide range of popular products and platforms like Search, Maps, Ads, Gmail, Android, Chrome, and YouTube. In October 2015, Alphabet became the parent holding company of Google.
For more information about Google Sign-In, please visit their website.
Other Integrations You Might Find Interesting
The Best Apps.
Google's SAML and OpenID Connect support can be used with Octiv to ensure simple cloud app access across the enterprise global landscape.Fill out the form to speak with a member of our sales team about unifying your document workflow with Google Sign-In.