Why Octiv + Formstack
Formstack is a powerful online form builder that allows you to create and manage mobile responsive web forms. These forms can be used within Octiv to capture data throughout the entire document management process.
- Use Formstack form submissions to drive document generation.
- Input data in a Formstack form as the first step of creating an Octiv document. This data can then be used to populate an Octiv document.
- Embed a Formstack form in your Octiv document to collect data from your recipient.
- Choose to require a form submission before being able to sign the Octiv document.
- Choose to collect payment information after signature by routing signers to complete additional forms as a step of your business process.
- Use Formstack form submissions to update existing records in Salesforce.
- Integrate Formstack with other databases such as payment processors, CRMs, accounting or other back office systems to do more with form submissions.
- Formstack account
- Salesforce Performance, Unlimited, Developer or Enterprise Editions and at least the Formstack Gold edition
Formstack is a robust form building solution. With an intuitive drag and drop interface, the platform makes it easy for markets from an array of industries to create branded, mobile-ready web forms without writing code. With features like social media plugins, custom themes, and analytics, marketers can see an immediate lift in their conversion rates.
For more information about Formstack, please visit their website.
Other Integrations You Might Find Interesting
The Best Apps.
You can do so much more with Octiv by connecting it to Formstack to generate documents and automate tedious tasks in your workflow.Fill out the form to speak with a member of our sales team about unifying your document workflow with Formstack.