Why Octiv + Adobe Experience Manager
The Octiv integration with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM, formerly Adobe CQ5), a comprehensive content management solution, gives Octiv users the power to easily share, access and manage files within the Octiv platform. Octiv allows you to easily create a professionally branded document, redline it, share it and send it for eSignature. Once a document is signed, Octiv automatically saves it to the correct Adobe Experience Manager folder for secure storage and sharing. This powerful solution allows customers to leverage the power of Adobe Experience Manager without having to leave the Octiv interface.
- Use Adobe Experience Manager’s search to find the files you need, right from within Octiv
- Build Octiv documents with files stored in the Adobe Experience Manager repository
- Automatically update the latest file in your Octiv document template if you upload a new version in Adobe Experience Manager
- Send copies of signed agreements to all parties and to specific folders in Adobe Experience Manager
- Adobe Experience Manager account
About Adobe Experience Manager
The Adobe Marketing Cloud empowers marketers to use customer insight to optimize interactions—creating more personalized, relevant customer experiences while also maximizing their marketing spend. Adobe Experience Manager is one of the five Marketing Cloud solutions.
For more information about Adobe Experience Manager, please visit their website.
Other Integrations You Might Find Interesting
The Best Apps.
The Octiv integration with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM, formerly Adobe CQ5), a comprehensive content management solution, gives Octiv users the power to easily share, access and manage files within the Octiv platform.Fill out the form to speak with a member of our sales team about unifying your document workflow with Adobe Experience Manager.