Variable Data Management
Users no longer have to manually type in customer data into documents. With Octiv you can place advanced dynamic content into documents using Variables. With variables information can be automatically pulled from other sources into your documents.
Variables are used to power automation, personalization and the structure of Octiv documents. Variable data used in Octiv can be mapped in from multiple sources, can be referenced from the document and variable data is retained with each version of a document.
- Variable data mapping
- Data to drive hide/show logic
- Variable data is kept with each version of the document
- Multiple sources can be used to merge data
- Create custom variables – if your data not stored
- Refresh variables – easily keep documents up-to-date with the latest data