Microsoft Office Compatibility
Instead of starting from scratch, you can import existing documents created in other programs like Microsoft Word or PowerPoint and convert them into the corresponding Octiv document format. Once converted, you can edit, share and track documents as well. Easily importing and converting existing files into online Octiv documents will accelerate time to onboard and ease the transition to the cloud.
- Upload, convert and export the following word processing file types: .doc, .docx
- Support for all text, images, tables, headings conversion
- Upload and convert the following presentation files types: .ppt, .pptx
- Support for text boxes, some shapes, images, tables, and some formatting
- Preserve document style and format or strip styles
- Upload document images instantly during conversion