Use Octiv’s user-friendly Dynamic Templates to automatically assemble personalized and accurate documents for each individual recipient. These pre-built Templates in your account give your users a starting point for any document they create. Template managers can use easy-to-configure template-building tools to build content and document rules.
- Pre-select the appropriate template based on CRM data.
- Populate documents with data from multiple data sources (CRM, CPQ, Forms).
- Build logic rules to determine when content should be included.
- Lock down content or give users the ability to further customize their documents.
- Embed rich media and web forms.
- Set expiration dates.
- Add security by enabling access codes.
- Add reminder tasks for your users.
- Require internal document approval.
- Set download capabilities and PDF styling rules.
- Apply custom branded themes to control look and feel.
- Add call-to-action buttons that allow a recipient to electronically sign or ask a question.
- Designate signature workflows.
- Add post-acceptance workflows to collect additional information from a signer or send data back to CRM.
Pull from Salesforce into Documents
Push from Documents into Salesforce
Auto-Select Based on Salesforce Field
Dynamic Template Created with Variable Data
Click the image for a larger view