Why Octiv & AlfrescoThe Octiv integration with Alfresco, an enterprise sync and share service, gives Octiv users the power to easily share, access and manage files within the Octiv platform. Octiv allows you to easily create a professionally branded document, redline it, share it and send it for eSignature. Once a document is signed, Octiv automatically saves it to the correct Alfresco folder for secure storage and sharing. This powerful solution allows customers to leverage the power of Alfresco without having to leave the Octiv interface.
- Use Alfresco’s search to find the files you need, right from within Octiv
- Build Octiv documents with files stored in the Alfresco repository
- Automatically update the latest file in your Octiv document template if you upload a new version in Alfresco
- Send copies of signed agreements to all parties and to specific folders in Alfresco
- Alfresco or Alfresco One Account
Alfresco is an enterprise open-source software company focused on driving the convergence of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Business Process Management (BPM) to advance the flow of digital business. More than 1,800 companies in 195 countries rely on Alfresco, including leaders in FSI, healthcare, and the public sector. A global partner network and thousands of open source developers are ready to help you use it to accelerate your digital transformation.
For more information about Alfresco, please visit their website.